woensdag 11 augustus 2010


Accessoires in 2010 are a little bit different compared to other years. This year the new accessoire is the tattoo. We've seen the introduction of this trend last spring on the catwalk of Chanel. For those who do love tattoos, but don't dare the real ones, Chanel brought up some temporary tattoos (check out last two pictures).
I think tattoos on girls can be really sexy although I prefer the little ones; texts, words, little stars and stuff like that. And once, when I'm older, I wanna have the "Follow me, I'll follow you" tattoo so bad.
What do you think of tattoos on girls? Do or don't?

-Anne-

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben het met je eens, kleintjes vindt ik zelf ook leuker. En die van chanel zijn wel heel gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I LOVE those Chanel fake tattoos...think they are soooooo funny and AWESOME!!!!!!
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. the thing I love about tattoos is that some people have a personal history behind what he/she decides to imprint on the skin. that makes it artistic in a very meaningful way. some others make tattoos just for the sake of looking good, that's so shallow and juvenile.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the one with "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"^^
    http://stylishclindoeil.com/wordpress/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. nice blog baby (L) hiih yes when whe older whe take that tattoo Follow me, I'll follow you hiihih
    Love you X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving your comment!